Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Art Rush

Tuesday, April 3, was an Art Rush!  At 1PM Brooklyn College's Gallery 3160 hosted my Wall Street photographs with a wonderful opening.  The black and white and sepia photographs of Wall Street will be at the Gallery through April.  Curator Madeline Appell, herself a fabric artist and quilter whose art is currently on display at the Brooklyn Central Library,  hung the show beautifully.  I majored in photography as part of my BA at Brooklyn College so this was a real homecoming for me!
  Brooklyn College's Boylan Hall which houses Gallery 3160
 Curator and artist Madeline Appell and me
Ben Jones and me
In the evening, I attended my friend Ben Jones' marvelous exhibit at Jadite Galleries in midtown Manhattan.  Ben is a superb artist and an amazing person.  I am honored to be represented by the same gallery!  Ben's exhibit is magnificent!  For more of Ben's art visit: www.benjones.net

No comments:

Post a Comment