Monday, September 10, 2012

Details

The exhilaration of taking photographs may be consuming when I am on a shoot.  Frequently I am caught up in the moment, clicking away.  It is a wonderful feeling when I am capturing images: exciting, creative, challenging to get the right angle.  Later, when I am downloading my pictures into the computer, I begin to notice details that were unobserved as I shot the images.  Beautiful elements of the whole image come into focus.  Details are often the "finds" that can be considered stand alones or can be emphasized in the larger photograph.

NYC Post Office: 34th Street

NYC Post Office: Ceiling Detail


 Art genre: Sepia fine art architectural photograph, fine art architectural detail

Complimentary decor: Traditional, Colonial

Photography tip: Consider the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment