Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Joy of Sharing

Part of the wonderful life of an artist is the ability to share with others who are passionate about art.  I was fortunate to speak at Brooklyn College's IRPE Life Lecture Series to a group of photography enthusiasts whose love of photography and art matches my own.  This communication among people who are deeply involved, whether as amateurs or professionals,  provides not only a joyful interaction, but the ability for me to improve my own photography by looking at my work through the eyes of deeply caring colleagues.

For a transcript of the talk go to http://www.ellenfisch.com/insights.html and click on The Art of Photography: How to Take Great Photos


Photographs courtesy of Brooklyn College IRPE Life Lecture Series Coordinator Madeleine Appell

No comments:

Post a Comment